Link: State of Montana Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Combined State Plan
The State of Montana is required to submit a 4-year state plan to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Labor by March 2, 2020. Public comment should be submitted to SWIB@mt.gov by 5:00 PM on February 20, 2020.
The following programs coordinated content, collaborated on, and are included in Montana's Combined State Plan:
- WIOA Title I: Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth;
- WIOA Title II: Adult Education and Family Literacy Act Program;
- WIOA Title III: Wagner-Peyser Act Program (VRBS);
- Trade Adjustment Assistance for Workers Program (TAA);
- Jobs for Veterans State Grants Program (JVSG); and
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP).
In addition to the programs listed above, the state WIOA plan was coordinated with and received content from Montana's University System and other workforce and education partners.
As a note, the Vocational Rehabilitation Program has its own public comment timeline and is not included in this version of the state plan.